Monday, September 22, 2014

Singing on the Streets of Sydney

Today I introduced our Battle of the Ancient Civilizations project.

Working in groups, the students will become experts on either ancient China or ancient Egypt.

They will use a variety of resources to learn about the geography, leaders, technological achievements, art, and architecture of their civilization.

They will focus on working together as a team and being supportive and encouraging of one another.
--------------

I am looking forward to seeing a whole lot of kindness as you all work together.  And I can't wait to find out what you learn about these two great civilizations!

-------------


Musical Mondays: We listened to (and watched the video for) Coldplay's Sky Full of Stars. Several students asked where the video was made, and I incorrectly said that it was filmed in London.

After doing some research, I've learned that the video was filmed, this past June, in the beautiful city of Sydney, Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweets by Martin Luther and Pope Leo X

The winners, as selected by you... My #MonkLife turned into a #PunkLife. Indulgences are a scam. #Gotta_say_that_for_the_fam (By Becca , Zac...