At the end of the day, I especially enjoyed the way that you enthusiastically welcomed Ms. Malin's son to school and played with him on the turf.
------------
Seppi and Caroline: How many different religions are there?
Amanda: People think of new beliefs every day, so it's not possible to pinpoint the exact number of religions that exist.
Ethan: I'd like to clarify Seppi and Caroline's question. A better question is how many primary religions are there?
Ethan: I'd like to clarify Seppi and Caroline's question. A better question is how many primary religions are there?
Sam: Is it a good thing to have lots of different religions, or would it be better to just have one religion?
Becca: Why do some people say their prayers out loud while other people say them silently?
Kimball: Why are high places so significant in many of the religions?
Jack: How do the various religions choose their priests or other holy people?
Natalie: It depends on the religion. Some religions have rules about who can be a leader. For example, some Christians think that women cannot be priests.


No comments:
Post a Comment