Friday, December 5, 2014

Christianity: Jesus and Paul


As I discussed in last week's video, Jesus and Paul were one of the most important partnerships in history.

First, Jesus brought the message of Christianity to people. Then, Paul spread Jesus's words and ideas and helped to establish the Christian religion.

I asked you to think about the following question:

Who are some of the other influential partnerships in history?

I received this e-mail response from Amanda with her initial thoughts about great partnerships

I saw the history video and thought of some famous partnerships:

Simon and Garfunkel

Batman and Robin

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

Kirk and Spock

Sherlock and Watson

Steve and Steve (Jobs and Wozniak)

Lucy and Ricky

Wilbur and Orville

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweets by Martin Luther and Pope Leo X

The winners, as selected by you... My #MonkLife turned into a #PunkLife. Indulgences are a scam. #Gotta_say_that_for_the_fam (By Becca , Zac...