Thursday, December 11, 2014

Holiday Choir Concert: Smiling With Your Eyes


“Then pass judgment on yourself," the king answered. “That is the hardest thing of all. 

It is much harder to judge yourself than to judge others. If you succeed in judging yourself, it’s because you are truly a wise man.”

Pretend you are the little prince. 

When the king tells you to pass judgment on yourself, what would you say?

Lucas M.I have a heart of abundant joy and imagination. My imagination is like a piston because it's always bursting and pumping, although sometimes it may need starting fluid.

Lisa: A bit disappointed. Not just in himself, but maybe in his actions. For example, he feels sad that he left his little planet to explore, leaving his faithful flower behind.

Gardiner“Lonely,” the little prince repeats a bit confidently. “Loneliness is what I am made of.”

Well then there is only one thing to do,” exclaims the king.

“What would that be?”

I command you to go on a great adventure and to only come back when you are made up with something completely different than loneliness. Happiness.”

Ariana: I found love. Stupid enough, I let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweets by Martin Luther and Pope Leo X

The winners, as selected by you... My #MonkLife turned into a #PunkLife. Indulgences are a scam. #Gotta_say_that_for_the_fam (By Becca , Zac...