Saturday, May 2, 2015

East of the Sun, West of the Moon


Dear Actors and Actresses:

The play was amazing. I cannot tell you how impressed I was.

Your stage presence, delivery, style, and movement carried me into a whole different world. The singing was beautiful. Mrs. Ripley's and Ms. Solomon's costumes were gorgeous. I laughed out loud on multiple occasions.

I was sitting next to Peter's little brother and Ellie's dad, and I sensed the effect was similar on the entire audience: we were mesmerized.

I know that you all have been working extremely hard on the play, and your work paid off with a fantastic performance.

Congratulations to Ms. Solomon and to each of you.

Sincerely,

Mr. Richmond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweets by Martin Luther and Pope Leo X

The winners, as selected by you... My #MonkLife turned into a #PunkLife. Indulgences are a scam. #Gotta_say_that_for_the_fam (By Becca , Zac...